As a business owner, you surely want your firm to excel, and would be ready to implement any strategies which would help this accomplished. All members of the public are expected to sign a Covenant agreement, which is a promise from the nation to treat fairly all those who have served in the armed forces. This document means you will be expected to offer guaranteed interviews to members of the armed forces who have demonstrated ability and skill in the criteria selected. Your business can be greatly transformed if you hire personnel from the armed forces. These include;
- Impressive skills; self-discipline and commitment are the benchmark of armed forces recruitment process. They have come to value high levels of professionalism and these are priceless qualities of an employee.
- Resilient and resourceful individuals; armed forces employees have been trained to forge relationships in the most unfamiliar circumstances.
- High standards of training; the rigorous training given to military personnel is incomparable and this shapes them to be better equipped at defense skills. Since security is paramount to your business especially if you have lots high return rates, armed forces personnel will be of paramount importance to your business.
- Self-confidence; for those in the sales industry it would be practically impossible to convince people to buy your products and services if your salesmen do not have confidence. People from the armed forces have been trained to believe in themselves and employing them can help your business record an increased rate of return as well as increase the number of new customers.
The many benefits of armed forces in your business should move you to consider hiring these Special Forces. You will be offered great security measures, work with experienced personnel and talented workers who have a pool of transferable skills.
Are you considering starting a business here in the UK, and don’t know really which one to pick? Well, you aren’t alone. There are thousands, if not more, of both young and old guys who harbour the same dreams and aspirations. The distinguishing factor is those that do nothing about it, and those that rise, and crown their thoughts with actions. Dare to dream big, it is possible to start a business in the UK and even spread across Europe. Others have done it, you too can! Surprisingly, some of the top and most lucrative businesses to start today in the UK either fall between; the entertainment industry, food industry, and fashion industry! People will always want to dress well, visit the best eateries, and well, visit an entertainment spot afterwards!
In light of the above, below are 6 businesses that you can start in the UK today, and expand to Europe in the near future;
- Open a hotel or restaurant; the good thing about hotels and restaurants is that once you build a name for yourself, customers will associate with brand and respect it even when whey they find it in a foreign country. Be unique, you could start a hotel for vegetarians for instance, and build the brand around that notion.
- Home delivery of healthy foods; the rental property concept, Airbnb, started small to what it is today. Likewise, you can start a business here in the UK, where customers can order healthy foods and have them delivered right at their doorsteps. You don’t have to prepare the food; you could develop an app than enables home owners who have prepared healthy homemade meals, liaise with customers who need such.
- You can also open a club or bar; a vibrant, trendy nightclub is always assured of winning revellers. You can then spread your wings and open a branch in Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, Cologne, etc.
- What about a boutique or store selling designer clothes, shoes; designer clothes, shoes, jewellery, handbags; these are always in demand and a lucrative business.
- Arts also pay; for those with talents, either as a dancer, magician, musician, etc, you can also take that as a business that pays your bills. Get a manager to help you arrange travels across Europe.
- You can’t go wrong with an escort agency; lastly, escort agencies are as profitable as they are in demand across Europe. Today, all you need is the internet, and a good website; you don’t have to be in France or Germany or wherever so as to run an escort agency there. You can have models sign up from their respective countries; clients pay online, and thus have branches all across Europe! Sounds smart, doesn’t it?
Go ahead and follow your dreams; start small here in the UK before spreading to other European countries.
Get your E111 Renew & Apply for a EHIC before traveling to Europe, so you are covered with medical care.